Friday, February 12, 2010

Baby, it's cold outside!

But that doesn't keep the little ones in the house. Last weekend, we got out the giant slide that we bought before Ella's birthday last year. It's a little worse for wear after having been stored since summer, but still makes for lots of fun, especially when you have a dad like Dijar who doesn't mind throwing you over the top. Enjoy the pics of our good time.

:: These kids were absolutely flying over the top, and enjoying every minute of it. ::




:: Yes, this is little Nico, about to do a flip with full leg extension. He's prepping for the summer Olympics 2028. ::


:: These smiles kept pushing the "somebody's going to get hurt" thought out of my head. I still flinched a lot though. ::


:: Egan's hair is really growing out now. I've been trying to convince him to at least let me cut the front, but he's not interested so far, and I figure it's his hair. ::

:: Sharing the first dandelion of the year. ::


:: Cold but happy. ::

3 comments:

  1. These are SO cute! I flinched a little too but I'm sure they loved it! Even though it's only been a month since I've seen Nico he still looks so much bigger/ older than last time. I love these kids so much, the picture of them sharing the dandelion is PERFECT! -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This would have made me crazy to watch in person. It's hard to watch in pictures. You guys sure do love to live on the edge. It does appear like they were having a great time. WOW! Love you all, MOM/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! I'm thinking to myself, how could this be fun? Then I remember these are kids and they love doing things like this!!! Great shots and very brave little kiddos. Lots of love Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete